Friday, December 25, 2015

Viking ship

So, I've been working on this Viking ship for quite sometime. This project had been plagued with the fabrication troubles from early on. After lots of attempting to fix these issues, I eventually started making a second hull with a different method.(sticking to what I'm used to, instead of the original method based on a paper fold-into-shape model.

Starting over was a good decision. When I got to the same point on the new one that I left on the old one, I lopped off the head and tail of the Dragon and placed them on the new one.

To be continued... lots of news and pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment